Welcome!

With this blog, I want to show you all the beauty that is life, literature and writing. I really hope you enjoy your visit to this blog as much as I've loved making it.

Thank you for your visit and see you back soon!

Much love,
Sarah x

Wednesday 15 December 2010

A new start...

Dear visitors,

December is a very important month for me (and I bet for quite a lot of people). Examinations are coming very close, Christmas is banging on our doors and a new year is ready to take off. And of course, there is a lot to do and it's inevitably a very busy period for this small world…

The search is on for Christmas trees, suitable presents, tasty turkeys, perfect outfits, champagne and perhaps a date? Christmas is a period of joy and laughter, peace and forgiveness. But moreover, it’s a period full of love by the ones that are close to your heart: your partner, dog, parents, grandparents, friends, neighbours, etc… 

While I'm typing all these words, I'm spending the night over homeopathic herbs and infusion tea, tears and fever. I thought it would be useful to type some words on my blog and finally explain you, why I was so inactive lately, instead of banging my head against a brick wall of frustration. Now you all know that the reason why I wasn’t posting anything on my blog was illness. Frankly, there is something more… 

I’m very excited to see what 2011 will bring, because I’m about to make, or at least try to make my ultimate dream come true. I am going to write a book. Actually I’m writing the first pages tonight. The details are top secret, but I’ll stay in touch to give you all the prosperity and downers about my process as a writer… Of course the large posts are about to shrink into little notes, but I promise you that it will be concise! Sometimes all you want to say just needs one tiny, little word…

For the new year, I want to wish you all the beauty, love and luck that heaven has in store... Above all that, I wish you strength and courage to persevere and reach your goals. I hope you enjoy this blissful time with your family and friends and that you may experience deep affection.

Happy holidays and a happy New Year,

Love,

Sarah x.

No comments:

Post a Comment