Welcome!

With this blog, I want to show you all the beauty that is life, literature and writing. I really hope you enjoy your visit to this blog as much as I've loved making it.

Thank you for your visit and see you back soon!

Much love,
Sarah x

Sunday 10 April 2011

Message from Sarah

Hi my dear friends,

Happy Easter holidays!!
It's wonderful to see my little nephews searching for some chocolate eggs in the garden. The trees already have fresh, green leaves; flowers are blossoming and temperatures are peaking up to 20 degrees (today even 23 degrees‼). This good weather made me think of you all. You bring the warmth and happiness in my life, just as the sun does. So you're all little suns to me. I cherish every moment from now on, 'cause life is too short not to see the sun coming up every morning!

There are lots of things I want to tell you, though I must admit, the best way to express my feelings is with writing, nature and music. Those three factors are very important in my life. And so is love. I keep on believing in a never-ending relationship with unconditional love from both sides. I am sure there will be a cowboy waiting for me to save me from my lonely life ;-). Okay, I'm getting really corny.

It's time to go and to enjoy this beautiful day.
I'm very grateful for everything you've done to me, I do really appreciate it. Thank you, guys.

Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment